Firstly may we welcome you to the official #twitterVforce website - twitterVforce.com
As you have made the decision to visit it just shows that you have a passion, like ourselves for the Historic range of RAF Bombers (Vickers Valiant, Handley Page Victor & Avro Vulcan) that were initially designed to carry the UK's Nuclear deterrent and were at the leading edge of British aircraft design.
Whether you enjoy the history of the Cold War, the story of the daring 'Black Buck' raids during the Falklands Conflict or have been awe struck by the majestic return to flight of Avro Vulcan B.Mk2 XH558 we are sure that you will enjoy this site and once seen, we know that you will return.
Here are some of the V-Force preservation that #twitterVforce aims to help to promote & raise awareness of:
- Vulcan XH558, Vulcan to the Sky - vulcantothesky.org
- Vulcan XL426, Vulcan Restoration Trust - avrovulcan.com
- Victor XL231 'Lusty Lindy' Yorkshire Air Museum, Elvington - VictorXL231.blogspot.co.uk
- Bruntingthorpe Cold War Jets Collection - ColdWarJets.com
- Museums actively preserving V-Force & Cold War era airframes plus Cockpit/Nose sections etc.. See Links section!